In-House Dental Plan
We know how costly private insurance costs. We created an annual subscription plan allowing quality dental care for a percentage of the usual, customary, and reasonable (UCR) fees. This plan allows for more affordable dental care.
This is not an insurance plan, and no claims are filed. Dr. David Gaz D.M.D is not a licensed insurer, health maintenance organization, or other underwriter of health services. This plan may not be combined with any other offers, discounts, insurance, or discount plans.
Why consider a discount plan?
- Low Cost
- No Deductible
- Pre-existing conditions are covered
- No claim forms
- No waiting period
- No annual maximum
- No treatment limitations
- No pre-determinations
- No exclusions on treatment
- No fighting the insurance to pay claims
What does the plan include?
- Our standard exam for new patients.
- Complete set of X-rays of your entire mouth (Every 3 to 5 years)
- Mouth Examination (checking for gum disease, cavities, cancer screening, etc.)
- Forming a treatment plan tailored to you and your needs.
- Two (2) standard checkup exams per plan year.
- Two (2) annual cleanings per plan year (in the absence of gum disease).
- All X Rays taken in the office.
- Two (2) annual preventative Fluoride treatments up to age 14 per plan year.
- Two (2) emergency/limited exam per plan year.
- FIFTY PERCENT (50%) discount on all basic services (fillings, periodontal treatment, root canal therapy).
- THIRTY PERCENT (30%) discount on all major dental services! (crowns, veneers, dentures, partials, and relines).
- Primary member – $375
- Additional members – $325 each
- Gum Disease patients pay an additional $150 to receive the additional maintenance cleanings.
- Additional members (spouse and dependent children under 21) are eligible for membership under the primary member at a lower cost.
- Family members are specifically named at the time of purchase.
- You may cancel at any time; however this plan is nonrefundable.
- Once the annual fee is paid, you are entitled to the benefits for 12 consecutive months (the plan year).
- Annual renewal enrollment fees are due on the first day of your enrollment month.
Terms and Limitations
- This is a dental discount plan and is NOT dental insurance.
- It cannot be combined with any other dental insurance or offers.
- No refunds will be given if patient chooses not to use their membership.
- Plan is subject to yearly changes.
- This plan is non-transferable.
- Dental services only are provided, products are not included.
- Visa, Mastercard, checks and cash are accepted for payments.